Sunday, June 4 - June 11
11th Annual Senior Festival of the Arts
The Senior Festival of the Arts is a non-juried art show for seniors (ages 55+) from communities in and around Berks County. Events throughout the week include viewing the exhibit, an opening reception and program, art workshops for seniors, a film screening with an art related topic, musical performances, and more.
Information for Artists Interested in Participating:
- Non-juried art show for seniors (ages 55+) Must turn 55 by April 30, 2017.
- Categories: acrylic, drawing mediums, mixed media, oil, watercolor, photography, woodcarving, "Main Street Berks County"
- Artists may only enter (1) piece per category. $10.00 per entry.
- Entry forms are due on or before Friday, May 19th
- Art Intake Day is Tuesday, May 30th 9:00am-5:00pm
- Artists should deliver their artwork by utilizing the Miller Center loading entrance which is located on 2nd Street just passed the I-MAX theater. Walk up the steps of the loading dock to the rear entrance of the building.
- Contact 610.372.4721 x5509 with any questions about participating.
Sponsored by Keystone Villa